Montag, 28. November 2011

Empathy

Choose an important moment in the story for one of the characters and write a diary entry for that character (ie.  what that character would put into his or her personal diary for that day when the important thing happened). Try to write in a style you think fits the character's personality.

-> Blaze
Today I met Ronnie, she is a lovely girl. I like her, but she flirts with Marcus. I really know that not she began and thats not her fault, but I'm so angry.

A day after

Today I've seen her in the Musicshop and I was so angry that Marcus like her... I really didn't want to do this, but I had to do it. I thinked after feel me better, but it wasn't so. She will be in troubles. Not really I would do this. I' so sorry.
I shouldn't stick CD's in her pocket.

(Words 150)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen