Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011

Reflection

Write down your first impressions of the book or play. Ask some questions. write down questions. Copy whole passages that are difficult or that you really like a lot.
I watched the movie for a year, but I think the book is not the same as the movie. I think the book is very interesting to read and I think I’ll laugh.
What will be different in the book than in the movie?
The book is for me not so easy to understand, but I think I’ll love the story, because I love the books from the writer Nicholas Sparks.
Ronnie’s life was turned upside down when her parents divorced and her father moved from New York to Wilmington, North Carolina. Since then she has remained angry and alienated from her parents, until her mother decides she should spend the summer with her father.
Ronnie’s father, a former concert pianist and teacher in the Juilliard School of Music, is living a quiet life in the beach town; immersed in creating a work of art that (church window) will become the centre piece of a local church. 


(Words 186)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen